Tony Karrer's eLearning Blog on e-Learning Trends eLearning 2.0 Personal Learning Informal Learning eLearning Design Authoring Tools Rapid e-Learning Tools Blended e-Learning e-Learning Tools Learning Management Systems (LMS) e-Learning ROI and Metrics

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Examples of eLearning–Ten Great Resources

I was just asked for some examples of eLearning.  I had collected up eLearning Examples a couple years ago, but thought it was worth going back to look for more.  The following are some very good lists of widely varying examples of eLearning.

  1. Elearning samples
  2. eLearning Examples
  3. Examples of E-Learning
  4. Where are Examples of eLearning? Lots Right Here!
  5. Two examples of elearning
  6. Elearning example: Branching scenario
  7. eLearning Examples
  8. 100+ Free Websites to Find out About Anything & Everything
  9. 100+ places to learn a language online
  10. 100+ free sites for learning about business

The last three provide a glimpse into the great variation that exists to learn and get help on particular topics.  While a lot of people think of eLearning as being a course, notice how few of the resources in those last three are actual online courses.  Instead, most examples of eLearning actually fall outside of that realm.

7 comments:

Sarah Charles said...

Hello,
I am writing my BA in Finland at the moment and my subject it E-learning. I am trying to find good litterature. I am writing about learning in the hospitality sector. Do you know any good litterature? Please email me at Sarah_charles_@hotmail.com

Cilla Carvalho said...

Thanks a lot! (Really, A LOT!!!). I'm working as a consultant for a company that is trying to implement a e-learning department, but they don't have any experience in the area! This will help me to show them some nice examples!

Pattaya Girls said...

thanks ofr that list of e learning links some were very useful to me.

Cheap Tiffany Jewelry said...

I am the first time on this site and am really enthusiastic about and so many good articles. I think it’s just very good.
Always yours

Cheap Tiffany Jewelry said...

I am the first time on this site and am really enthusiastic about and so many good articles. I think it’s just very good.
Always yours

Calvin Kroll said...

The articles are really good! Thanks a lot! Somewhat this kind of resources are perfect for my eLearning tutorials on our IT department at our school. I will proudly refer this sites to my students.

James said...

Awesome list. Another great site is https://www.opensesame.com/.